File upload from a vb.net client to a webserver
Author Message
 File upload from a vb.net client to a webserver
How can i upload files from my vb.net app to a webserver?

On the receiving side I have a cgi script ...

Thanks in advance
J. Cage

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:54:46 GMT

1. Help uploading a binary file from vb to Webserver via HTTP

2. Uploading a file to the webserver gives an EXCEPTION

3. How to upload file from VB client Application ?

4. Upload / Download ( Transfer ) files with VB.NET ?

5. HOW Do U Upload a File as part of a FORM POST using VB.NET

6. Upload file to ftp/web server with VB.nET

7. Upload a directory to a webserver

8. Uploading a textfile to webserver via VB5 + Winsock (No 3rd Party OCXs)

9. Upload folder to Webserver?

10. Uploading files from the client to the server

11. How do I upload a file from client to server

12. How to upload client files to web server?