question about mdi forms and the size of their child forms
Author Message
 question about mdi forms and the size of their child forms

Sorry for the rash of questions but...

I have an MDI form that will have a static panel located on the left
side, running from top to bottom. It will actually contain menu items
(kinda like label links on a treeview control in the panel).

How do you make the child form load and see the panel's space as the
left border of the mdi form? If I load a child form as is, the left
side of the child form is hidden under the panel. I want it to align
to the panel's right side.

Thanks,
Rut

Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:35:50 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

3. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

4. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

5. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

6. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form

7. Help with MDI Forms and MDI child forms

8. Modal non MDI forms and Modeless MDI child forms in VB 5.0

9. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form

10. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL

11. Accessing Objects on a Mdi Parent form from a Mdi Child form

12. Allow MDI Child form to overlap Aligned Picture Box in MDI Form