connect to robohelp qs
Author Message
 connect to robohelp qs

Hi,

there is a way to connect to robohelp using the help provider control.
there you have to enter the keyword which is actually the path as saved in
the chm file!

In vb6 the connection was made by a topic number. Is this one still there or
do you have to put in the whole path to the htm file inside the chm file????
This is a big pain in the ass because when a path is changed your help does
no longer work.

Willie

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:20:53 GMT
 connect to robohelp qs
Willie,

Quote:
> there is a way to connect to robohelp using the help provider control.
> there you have to enter the keyword which is actually the path as saved in
> the chm file!

> In vb6 the connection was made by a topic number. Is this one still there or
> do you have to put in the whole path to the htm file inside the chm file????
> This is a big pain in the ass because when a path is changed your help does
> no longer work.

I think you can display a help topic in a .chm file by search keyword
rather than by path, as described here:

http://helpware.net/mshelp2/demo2/h1xNET.htm

Alternatively, I believe you can just call the HTML Help API as
before.

--
Pete
[Microsoft help MVP]

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 18:20:29 GMT

1. RoboHelp Help

2. ROBOHELP

3. VB6 and RoboHelp, F1 not working with mouse over the commandbutton

4. RoboHelp and VB MDI forms

5. RoboHelp 2000 w/VB6

6. Help using VB 5.0 with RoboHelp

7. Looking for RoboHELP class

8. Any comments on RoboHelp???

9. RoboHelp: Does anyone know where to get it?

10. Robohelp with VB

11. RoboHELP HTML

12. RoboHELP Newsletter