How do I stop annoying recentering of form at design time
Author Message
 How do I stop annoying recentering of form at design time

I have a form that does not fit in the design window with the project
explorer, etc. When I scroll to the end of the form to place controls or
move existing controls, every time that I do just about anything, the
IDE decides that it needs to center the form in the window for me. I
then have to scroll back over to the edge of the form again. If I'm
trying to line up several controls this is annoying beyond belief.

Is there any way to stop this behavior?

        Thanks,
           -Tom.

Sun, 12 Dec 2004 02:02:26 GMT

1. Load time VB-forms (design time)

2. Creating forms at run time, not design time.

3. Assign a treeview at design run time to other at design time

4. Annoying Design Layout

5. bug: design-time IsMdiContainer change in form confuses user controls

6. Form size changes in runtime vs design time modes

7. draw line on windows form at design time

8. Printing the form at design time

9. how do draw vb6 type graphics on a form (design time not runtime)

10. Suppressing Form Load Event at Design Time

11. Creating MDIChild forms at design Time

12. MDI Child forms bigger than design time