DataGrid Row Height
Author Message
 DataGrid Row Height

Anybody knows how to set a datagrid row height programmatically ?
Or there's no such functionality in .NET Datagrid.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 06:26:31 GMT
 DataGrid Row Height
Hello there,

if you go into the html view and add a height tag to each of the sections of
the grid and then a total height to the grid itself.   There is a page,
item,header,footer area if you add it each of these then you can have a
pre-set height on the grid.

Hope this works.  If that made no sense let me know and I'll give a code
example.

Babber

Quote:
> Anybody knows how to set a datagrid row height programmatically ?
> Or there's no such functionality in .NET Datagrid.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 09:03:48 GMT
 DataGrid Row Height
Babber,

Thanks for your response.
I should have specifically asked for window datagrid instead web datagrid.

Quote:
> Hello there,

> if you go into the html view and add a height tag to each of the sections
of
> the grid and then a total height to the grid itself.   There is a page,
> item,header,footer area if you add it each of these then you can have a
> pre-set height on the grid.

> Hope this works.  If that made no sense let me know and I'll give a code
> example.

> Babber

> > Anybody knows how to set a datagrid row height programmatically ?
> > Or there's no such functionality in .NET Datagrid.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:16:03 GMT
 DataGrid Row Height

Hello,

Thank you for using the Microsoft VB Newsgroups.

You can use the command: DataGrid1.PreferredRowHeight = 30

Hope it helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Regards,

Jian-Wei Yu
Microsoft Support

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 10:54:49 GMT
 DataGrid Row Height

Quote:
> I should have specifically asked for window datagrid instead web datagrid.

Take a look at DataGrid.TableStyles

Jens

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 20:12:39 GMT

1. Datagrid row height

2. Determining actual row height, or setting maximum row height

3. DataGrid Header Row Height

4. windows.forms.datagrid sorting and row height

5. How to increase the height of the current row in datagrid

6. row heights of table rows added by vba

7. Add row to datatable from datagrid without leaving current row with cursor

8. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

9. DBGrid - Change the row height of ALL rows to be double the default height?

10. Row and table heights

11. MSFlexGrid and Determining Row Height

12. hardcoding row or cells height