VB Threading issue
Author Message
 VB Threading issue

I am using a COM object created in the main thread when
the form comes up, I am then attempting to use the same
COM object in a worker thread to read all the information
out of the server the object represents.
Any idea how to get this to work? I assume I need to
marshal the object to the worker thread by some means.

Any help here would be appreciated.
Thanks

Note, remove _news to reply to the email address.

Fri, 26 Nov 2004 22:30:59 GMT

1. VB Com and Threading issues

2. VB Threads vs. Timers Design Issue

3. Threading issue..

4. Is there an issue with Suspended threads leaking?

5. Seeking advice on threading issues

6. Synchronization issue - Threading (volatile keyword)

7. DLL Threading Issue

8. Threading Issues with VB6

9. multi-threaded issue?

10. Object creation problem - concurrency/threading issue??

11. dhRichClient3 Thread Classes Issues

12. thread crash issue