How do I access session variables on the Client
Author Message
 How do I access session variables on the Client

Hi there,
I am setting some session variables on the Code-Behind and need to access
them on the client side.
My Page language is VB.  Can I access those variables with Javascript on the
client? (and how)

Thanks in advance,
Johan.

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:49:05 GMT
 How do I access session variables on the Client
How about sending them back to the client in a Cookie?
--

Joseph Geretz

(replace nospam with FPSNow to reply by e-mail)

Quote:
> Hi there,
> I am setting some session variables on the Code-Behind and need to access
> them on the client side.
> My Page language is VB.  Can I access those variables with Javascript on
the
> client? (and how)

> Thanks in advance,
> Johan.

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 01:05:35 GMT
 How do I access session variables on the Client
or a hidden field

Quote:
> How about sending them back to the client in a Cookie?
> --

> Joseph Geretz

> (replace nospam with FPSNow to reply by e-mail)

> > Hi there,
> > I am setting some session variables on the Code-Behind and need to
access
> > them on the client side.
> > My Page language is VB.  Can I access those variables with Javascript on
> the
> > client? (and how)

> > Thanks in advance,
> > Johan.

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:03:19 GMT

1. change value of session variable in client side script

2. Changing values of session variables in client side script

3. Reading Session Variables from Client Side Script (functions)

4. Retreiving Session Variables in Client-side Script

5. Client/Server Session Variables

6. Assigning Client Script Variables to Application level variables inside of a Client Script

7. Client-side Excel access: Can it be done?

8. Doing DCC (direct client to client) tranfers with a VB program

9. Accessing SESSION variables in a VBScript block of code

10. Accessing session variables

11. Accessing Session Variables from vbscript

12. Possibility to access Session variable in VBScript