Data Bound Combo with Textboxes
Author Message
 Data Bound Combo with Textboxes

Dear all,

Hopefully this is a very simple question:

I have a combobox bound to an XML dataview, that has associated
textboxes bound through a primary key.

When I select any item from the combo, the texboxes change
accordingly.

But as soon as the combo loses focus, or I click on any other control,
everything resets itself back to the first item in the combo list.

There are no events firing when this happens, so I guess its the
mechanics of the data bindings, but I can't figure out where Im going
wrong.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Nick

Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:25:49 GMT
 Data Bound Combo with Textboxes
Hello,

Quote:
> I have a combobox bound to an XML dataview, that has associated
> textboxes bound through a primary key.

> When I select any item from the combo, the texboxes change
> accordingly.

Maybe one of the database 'freaks' can help you:

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 07:49:05 GMT

1. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos

2. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

3. Combo Box like Data Bound Combo Box?

4. Problems refreshing data from Data bound Combo Box

5. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

6. Null values in a bound data combo box

7. Binding combo boxes to a data control

8. Null Values in Data Bound Combo Boxes

9. How to bound data with combo box?

10. data bound combo box

11. VB Question - Data Bound Combo & Directory Path

12. VB 4 to 5 upgrade issue - data bound combo boxes