Label default text align...
Author Message
 Label default text align...

When I add a label to a windows form it default to text
align property top-left.  Can I switch this in an options
setting somewhere so that everytime I drop in a new label
it's text align property is set to middle-center?

thanks in advance.

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:45:21 GMT
 Label default text align...
Hi JC,

I do not suppose there is such an option to change the default value of the
TextAlign property of the Label control, but if you would rather, you can
subclass the Label class to change the default value of this property.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Felix Wu
=============

--------------------

Quote:

>Subject: Label default text align...
>Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:45:21 -0700

>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

>When I add a label to a windows form it default to text
>align property top-left.  Can I switch this in an options
>setting somewhere so that everytime I drop in a new label
>it's text align property is set to middle-center?

>thanks in advance.

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:19:53 GMT
 Label default text align...
Just add a label to the form, change it to middle-center. Then select
the label control on the form and edit-copy and edit-paste already
edited controls wherever else you want them. You should only need to
edit it once per solution if you just copy it.

Quote:

>Hi JC,

>I do not suppose there is such an option to change the default value of the
>TextAlign property of the Label control, but if you would rather, you can
>subclass the Label class to change the default value of this property.

>Hope this helps.

>Regards,

>Felix Wu
>=============

>--------------------

>>Subject: Label default text align...
>>Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:45:21 -0700

>>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb

>>When I add a label to a windows form it default to text
>>align property top-left.  Can I switch this in an options
>>setting somewhere so that everytime I drop in a new label
>>it's text align property is set to middle-center?

>>thanks in advance.

Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:21:56 GMT

1. Align Label Text with VBA

2. align text in label

3. Right aligned text boxes don't right align

4. Problem with right align of labels on WinForm :(

5. Right aligning Labels

6. ?? Is it Possible to Verticle Align Label.Caption ??

7. Aligning text in text and list boxes?

8. aligning text in text boxes

9. VB4 text box Align text property not working

10. VB4 text box Align text property not working

11. How to set text to align right in text box

12. Label Caption won't Right Align Properly