Controls inside UserControl
Author Message
 Controls inside UserControl

I'm trying to create a user control that have something
to do with the tab control.

My objective is to create a WizardControl that allow the
programmer to add pages to the wizard at design time and
move back and foward. Those pages need to be able to
contain controls like if they were a Panel.

I would like to do this to save time when creating
multiple forms and/or hiding or showing panels and also
to keep always the same style, dimensions, and more...

I can create a control that acts like that but I can't
add more pages to it.

Can anyone help me???

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:33:00 GMT
 Controls inside UserControl
I'm not following exactly what you're asking for, but perhaps the following
help page has something that will help?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpgu...
l/cpconenhancingdesign-timesupport.asp

HTH,
Stephen, VB .NET Team

--------------------

| Subject: Controls inside UserControl
| Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:33:00 -0800

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb
|
| I'm trying to create a user control that have something
| to do with the tab control.
|
| My objective is to create a WizardControl that allow the
| programmer to add pages to the wizard at design time and
| move back and foward. Those pages need to be able to
| contain controls like if they were a Panel.
|
| I would like to do this to save time when creating
| multiple forms and/or hiding or showing panels and also
| to keep always the same style, dimensions, and more...
|
| I can create a control that acts like that but I can't
| add more pages to it.
|
| Can anyone help me???

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 04:40:21 GMT

1. Form's validate does not fire usercontrol(inside textbox) validating event

2. subclassing Textbox inside a usercontrol

3. Referencing a UserControl inside a Module

4. ADO inside UserControl (OCX)

5. calling a sub inside a usercontrol from a module

6. calling a sub inside a usercontrol from a module

7. ADO inside UserControl (OCX)

8. calling a sub inside a usercontrol from a module

9. HOWTO: Use CreateMenu() inside a Usercontrol

10. Subclassing Killfocus/Setfocus inside a usercontrol

11. Trapping KeyStrokes inside a UserControl for it's parent form

12. Parent UserControl's Properties in a UserControl (placed on another UserControl)