Upgrade from VB6 to VB.net
Author Message
 Upgrade from VB6 to VB.net

Hi,

I need to upgrade a VB6 project to VB.net. I'm working with the Visual
Basic.net Standard and I know this version doesn't come with the
Upgrade Wizard. I would like to know if there is any other way to
perform this upgrade (using the VB.net Standard Edition).

Thank you

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 06:06:32 GMT

1. Custom Upgrading from VB6->VB.NET

2. ANN: Upgrading from VB6 to VB.NET? Look here.

3. ANN: VB6 to VB.NET Upgrade Samples

4. HLP: VB6 upgrading to VB.net (a plea)

5. vb6 -> vb.net upgrade problem

6. .NET VB Wizard hangs upgrading VB6 project

7. error in upgrading VB6 DLL to VB.net

8. Upgrade codes from VB6 to VB.NET on MSDN KB

9. Upgrade question re: VB6 to VB.Net

10. Upgrade from Visual Basic 6 webclasses to VB.NET/ASP.NET

11. debugging vb.net upgraded component in asp.net

12. upgrade from vb6 to .net