VSA - MethodInfo.Invoke Problem/Reflection Problem
Author Message
 VSA - MethodInfo.Invoke Problem/Reflection Problem

I've just started woring with VSA and external scripts.  I am trying to
invoke a method in a script that references a type declared in a stand-alone
.DLL.  I am creating the .DLL reference via .CreateItem() and adding it to
the VSAEngine so that the .Compile() method completes successfully.  When I
execute the .Invoke method on the MethodInfo object, however, I get the
following error:  "File or assembly name XXXXX, or one of its dependencies,
was not found."  Where did I lose the reference or have I missed the boat?

Here is how I created the reference:
vsaRefItem = vsaItems.CreateItem("testclass.dll", VsaItemType.Reference,
VsaItemFlag.None)
vsaRefItem.AssemblyName = "C:\\Documents and
Settings\\Robert\\Desktop\\ConsoleApplication3\\TestClass\\bin\\TestClass.dl
l"

Here is the script that I am trying to execute:
module ScriptTestV
 sub main()
  dim tc as new testclass.testclass()
  dim a as string
  a = tc.GetTestMessage()
 end sub
end module

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:39:46 GMT

1. Reflection problem?

2. Reflection problems with 'withevents'

3. Invoking Word from IE/ASP code, I get ActiveX Security Problems

4. Problem with file I/O when invoking C DLL from VB

5. IDispatch Invoke conversion problem

6. Problem while invoking msp 98 from vb dll

7. Problem to invoke VB6-generated DLL functions in VC++

8. Problem invoking a method in a dll (from IIS) that modifies the system registry

9. VSA

10. VBA vs VSA

11. CodeDom vs VSA

12. Microsoft announces VSA -- the evolution of VBA and ActiveScript