Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel
Author Message
 Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel

Hi,

does anyone know if this is possible and how ??

Greetz,

Erik Meegdes

Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:36:56 GMT
 Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel
You have to set the panel to OwnerDraw and paint in yourself.

Quote:
> Hi,

> does anyone know if this is possible and how ??

> Greetz,

> Erik Meegdes

Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:41:42 GMT
 Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel
Is there a way I can change the Border colour of a panel?

Sam

Quote:
> You have to set the panel to OwnerDraw and paint in yourself.

> > Hi,

> > does anyone know if this is possible and how ??

> > Greetz,

> > Erik Meegdes

Tue, 07 Dec 2004 17:44:39 GMT
 Changing the backcolor of a statusbar-panel
2 panels, one inside smaller than the other..
Quote:

> Is there a way I can change the Border colour of a panel?

> Sam

> > You have to set the panel to OwnerDraw and paint in yourself.

> > > Hi,

> > > does anyone know if this is possible and how ??

> > > Greetz,

> > > Erik Meegdes

Tue, 07 Dec 2004 22:46:40 GMT

1. Change Text- and Backcolor in a Statusbar

2. Change Text- and Backcolor in a Statusbar

3. StatusBarPanel Collection containing panels based on different classes derived from StatusBarPanel class

4. Is there any way to Highligh or change font in individual panel inside statusbar control

5. Changing StatusBar Panel Colors?

6. Is there any way to Highligh or change font in individual panel inside statusbar control

7. Statusbar Panel Problem with the INS panel

8. backcolor property on SSTab control doesn't change backcolor

9. StatusBar BackColor

10. Backcolor of statusbarpanel ( style is TEXT )

11. Set backcolor in a StatusBar ?

12. NEED HELP - VB3.0 3D Panel BackColor works in Win3.11 but not Win95