Dataset binding, can a class property be bound ?
Author Message
 Dataset binding, can a class property be bound ?

Is it possible under vb.net to bind a class object property to a dataset, so
after all the properties have been of an object(class)  I can just fire the
dataset update event, rather have to deal with sql code in a manuall update
?

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:19:16 GMT
 Dataset binding, can a class property be bound ?
Hi,

 I think it is not possible directly map class object to
Dataset and update directly but u can use bulkupdate using
OPEN XML.

Regards,
Prasanna Kakanoor

Quote:

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:24:02 GMT

1. Problem binding a dataset to an user control property

2. bind textbox.text to a class property

3. How can I bound textbox to class property

4. How can I bound textbox to class property

5. Binding controls to class properties

6. How can I bound textbox to class property

7. How can I bound textbox to class property

8. data binding a hierarchical recordset to a class property

9. Binding controls to class properties

10. Types Dataset Stink for WebForms Binding

11. Binding a dataset to a datagrid using the designer

12. Bound Dataset to ListBox - items disappearing