Reading pwdLastSet property of a computer object in AD
Author Message
 Reading pwdLastSet property of a computer object in AD

I am trying to determine the password age of a computer in Active Directory.
When I read the pwdLastSet property using the query results from
DirectorySearcher, I get values that make no sense at all. VB sees the
result as a Long and the values are all over the place. When using the
PasswordLastChanged method using IADs, I get reasonable values.

If anyone knows the secret for reading this property using DirectorySearcher
in VB, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Mike

Sat, 07 May 2005 03:54:03 GMT

1. Read Computer Properties from AD

2. pre-adding computer objects to AD

3. Read Exchange Properties in AD

4. Reading AD - Property SidHistory

5. Reading AD-Property SID-History

6. Reading AD Property SIDHistory

7. LONG - VBScript to read AD object attributes and display their values

8. Prestage computer in AD

9. Computer Accounts not logged into AD for thirty days

10. Adding a computer account to an AD group

11. Prestage computer in AD

12. AD Error when removing computer accounts via script.