ERROR: Automation server can't create object
Author Message
 ERROR: Automation server can't create object

Help!

I'm getting this error whenever I try creating a new project or try adding
an item to an existing project. I already repaired and re-installed VS.NET.
All development has ceased (TGIF).

Tony Perovic
Compumation, Inc.

Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:28:20 GMT

1. Can't add class to ASP.NET project - Automation server can't create object

2. OLE Automation Server Can't Create Object

3. Problem: OLE automation server can't create object

4. OLE Automation Server can't create object!?

5. FileSystemObject: automation server can't create object

6. AUTOMATION SERVER CAN'T CREATE OBJECT !!!!!Help

7. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

8. Automation server can't create object - Microsoft JScript runtime (0x800A01AD)

9. Error 458 - Unable to create objects from the Excel automation server....sometimes

10. error messeg::Automation server can't creat object::

11. OLE Automation Server cant create object error please help

12. 440 Automation error / 429 ActiveX component can't create object