Rows.RemoveAt v. Rows.Delete
Author Message
 Rows.RemoveAt v. Rows.Delete

I have a dataset developed and maintained in memory. I've
tries to use ds.tables(0).rows.removeat(x) to remove a
row and not been successful (I know because if I reload
from database after an update the deleted row is there).
Using ds.tables(0).rows(x).delete, however, things are
fine. Any ideas? Syntax seems correct and no errors
generated... is there a problem with remove/removeat? TIA

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 05:06:05 GMT
 Rows.RemoveAt v. Rows.Delete
Hello,

Quote:
> I have a dataset developed and maintained in memory. I've

INFO: NG for .NET+database problems:

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 07:27:56 GMT

1. Row Handle referred to a deleted row ... - Error

2. Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion.

3. Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion.

4. ADO Error: "Row handle referred to a deleted row or a row marked for deletion "

5. group every 8 rows in 1 row

6. Calculating a field from same row for each row/record in form

7. Getting row number variable from a selected row in Excel

8. adding a table row, without setting same defaults as previous row

9. row heights of table rows added by vba

10. Copy row and past rows not centered

11. Determining actual row height, or setting maximum row height

12. Add row to datatable from datagrid without leaving current row with cursor