Enable/Disable an NIC using VB.bet
Author Message
 Enable/Disable an NIC using VB.bet

Does anyone know how to enable/disable an NIC using vbnet code?

Thanks

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:29:23 GMT
 Enable/Disable an NIC using VB.bet

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to enable/disable an NIC using vbnet code?

I thought you might be able to do it via WMI, but there doesn't appear
to be any way.  See:

http://tinyurl.com/awfk

--
Patrick Steele
Microsoft .NET MVP

Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:30:58 GMT

1. Disable/Enable a NIC in Win2000

2. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

3. way to enable/disable NIC via script or ???

4. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

5. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

6. Enable and Disable NIC

7. How can i suppress Enable/Disable Macros in program using VB

8. Enabling / Disabling deveices through API using vb/Win2k

9. Can I disable or enable ports using VB?

10. Enable/Disable controls using VBScript

11. Enable/Disable HTML contols using VBScript

12. Using winAPI to disable and enable Print Screen key