Structured Storage
Author Message
 Structured Storage

Hi,

I'm trying to use OLE Structured Storage in .NET.
Since there is no native support into the framework, the hard task is to
implements interfaces and ole dll functions with interop.
Does anybody tried the same path with success and have some code to share
(VB.NET should be better, but C# is fine)?

Thx in advance, Marco

Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:28:27 GMT
 Structured Storage
Marco,

I do not have a solution. But the same problem <g>. In case you find
something, please post it in this newsgroup.

Thanks,

Michael

Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:36:24 GMT
 Structured Storage
Not sure but I think that Desaware's has/will have an update to their
storage product. Check www.desaware.com.

Good luck,

Mark Lewis
President
Mark D. Lewis Inc.

Quote:
> Marco,

> I do not have a solution. But the same problem <g>. In case you find
> something, please post it in this newsgroup.

> Thanks,

> Michael

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:02:22 GMT

1. Structured Storage with .NET

2. Structured Storage

3. Structured Storage

4. Repost: OLE Structured Storage

5. Help find a demo Structured Storage OCX

6. OLE Structured Storage in VB5?

7. Structured Storage For Visual Basic

8. Structured Storage

9. HELP: Classes for OLE2 Structured Storage

10. Structured storage

11. How to use structured storage files?

12. Structured storage - done it using VB?