UDP again - please help ms!
Author Message
 UDP again - please help ms!

this is my 2nd post on this today.  you may see the
original message posted earlier for details of what is
happening.  basically i am getting 2 messages on a udp
port on a server and the 2nd message comes with the
correct # of bytes but they are all 0's.

i put a network sniffer out on our network to see what
was happening and i verified that the client is sending
the message 2 times with the exact same data twice.  the
server receives this data with a command like this:

byteData = udpReceiveEventData.Receive(epReceiveEventData)

and i get the correct # of bytes but the 2nd half (2nd
message) of the data is all 0.  please tell me why!  this
must be a bug.  please tell me how to keep my data from
being 0'd out!

jeff

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 03:15:51 GMT

2. Broadcasting and UDP Help, Pretty Please

3. UDP help me please...

4. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

5. Troy Can you help me again Please

6. Please HELP Again!

7. Help with Passwords = again please

8. VB 3 Memory Problems again, PLEASE HELP!!!

9. help please again?????????

10. Please help again: VB3 and Memory Limitations

11. Please help me again

12. Posting Again Please Help With Status Bar