dotnet Session variable set too late - Error Page Description related
Author Message
 dotnet Session variable set too late - Error Page Description related

I have searched high and low for anyone having this issue and have not
so here it goes:

I am trying to set a Session variable in the Application_Error Sub (to
fetch all unhandled exception errors). The Session variable is being
assigned the ErrorMessage string and THEN with the help of the
web.config file, I have it redirecting the web user to a custom error
page where I would like the error displayed.

If anyone could lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated!

  Thanks in Advance!
    Wes

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 01:21:39 GMT

1. Type mismatch when comparing session variable to page variable

2. Session Variables Always lost when page is loaded

3. browser window size, set to a session variable?

4. Setting ASP Session variable

5. Request for Help: setting session variables using javascript.

6. browser window size, set to a session variable?

7. Set Session Variable on Unload

8. Create a dynamic array from set of Session variables

9. setting session variables with dynamic identifiers?

10. Setting Session variable to List SelectedIndex

11. "Session variable expire by refreshing the page"?true:false

12. Setting ADO Recordsets as session variables