drawing lines and circles
Author Message
 drawing lines and circles

Hi there,

Did anyone of you tried drawing lines and circles? The easier method that's
implemented in VB6 no longer works.

If you want to draw line on the picture box, how do you do it?

--
Regards/
 Jerome Tan

Mobile: +639175277928
AIM: jtan6996
ICQ: 1850588

Yahoo: jtan788184

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 22:14:58 GMT
 drawing lines and circles
You use the System.Drawing.Graphics methods

drawEllipse
drawLine
drawRectangle

The main logical difference is that these now must be called from an overloaded

OnPaint method which will give you the Graphics object you need.
Other than that, I think they are actually easier to use, and all th drawing
for a form
ends up localized rather than scattered about.

Jim Cooper

Wed, 04 Jun 2003 00:49:05 GMT
 drawing lines and circles
you can also hook the Paint event of the control without overriding...

Quote:
> You use the System.Drawing.Graphics methods

> drawEllipse
> drawLine
> drawRectangle

> The main logical difference is that these now must be called from an
overloaded

> OnPaint method which will give you the Graphics object you need.
> Other than that, I think they are actually easier to use, and all th
drawing
> for a form
> ends up localized rather than scattered about.

> Jim Cooper

Wed, 04 Jun 2003 02:17:07 GMT
 drawing lines and circles

Does anyone know where to find a small example with line/circle ?

Regards,
Nic

Quote:

> you can also hook the Paint event of the control without overriding...

> > You use the System.Drawing.Graphics methods

> > drawEllipse
> > drawLine
> > drawRectangle

> > The main logical difference is that these now must be called from an
> overloaded

> > OnPaint method which will give you the Graphics object you need.
> > Other than that, I think they are actually easier to use, and all th
> drawing
> > for a form
> > ends up localized rather than scattered about.

> > Jim Cooper

Wed, 04 Jun 2003 17:55:47 GMT

1. Drawing circles on a line

2. Can I draw a circle?

3. How draw circle in UserForm in Word?

4. Circle drawing for PowerBASIC

5. Circle drawing for Brand X

6. Circle drawing code

7. Want to draw a circle

8. Drawing circles

9. MSChart - drawing circles

10. drawing circles onto picture boxes

11. Who to Draw a Semi-Circle

12. How to draw graphic circles outside a form, over other application screens