collection problems...
Author Message
 collection problems...

Hi im new bee at the .net section
i have some questions and i will be happy if some one of you could
solve them.
I want to create collection (in vb6 vba.collection) and I couldn't do
it.
I have function that suppose to get the collection objects and get
what I want to add in it , and to add it on.

How do I pass the collection???
How do I init collection???
How do I remove collection???
How can I add object to the collection???
Please please please please help me out. Thank you
Zoei.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:14:27 GMT
 collection problems...

Quote:
> Hi im new bee at the .net section
> i have some questions and i will be happy if some one of you could
> solve them.
> I want to create collection (in vb6 vba.collection) and I
> couldn't do it.
> I have function that suppose to get the collection objects and get
> what I want to add in it , and to add it on.

> How do I pass the collection???
> How do I init collection???
> How do I remove collection???
> How can I add object to the collection???
> Please please please please help me out.. Thank you
> Zoei.

You can open the object browser, open "mscorlib" and the namespace
"System.Collections". You'll get a list of some classes that "collect" data.
You can also use the Collection from the VB.net runtime. Open "Microsoft
Visual Basic .NET Runtime" in the object browser and the namespace
Microsoft.VisualBasic will reveal a collection class.
Select one of these collections and press <F1> to get the description and
how to use them.

Collections are also described here:
ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/cpguide/html/cpcongroupingdataincollections.htm

See also:
ms-help://MS.VSCC/MS.MSDNVS/vbcn7/html/vaconManagingGroupsOfObjects.htm

Armin

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:34:51 GMT

1. collection problem

2. Links Collection Problem

3. hyper links collection problem?

4. Collection Problem

5. Collection Problem

6. Collection Problem - Possible Bug?

7. Collection Problem

8. classes and collection problem

9. rdoConnection's rdoTables collection problem?

10. VB4-32 / Access 2.0 - Fields Collection Problem

11. Collection Problem

12. Forms collection problem