Visual Basic.NET Programmer's Guide?
Author Message
 Visual Basic.NET Programmer's Guide?

Hello all,

I have the "VB 6.0 Programmer's Guide" and was wondering:

Is the "VB.NET Programmer's Guide" out there and available for purchase?

(I've looked and haven't found it...just wondered if it existed yet).

Thanks,
Eric

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:18:29 GMT

1. ANN: Mabry's Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 3rd Edition

2. Looking: Dan Appleman's Visual Basic 5.0 Programmer's Guide To The Win32 API

3. WTB: visual basic programmer's guide to serial communications (UK)

4. Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API

5. Looking for apigid32.dll (Visual Basic programmer's guide to win32 API)

6. Office 2000/Visual Basic Programmer's Guide

7. FS: VB Basic Programmer's Guide to WIN32 API

8. Visual Basic for DOS Developer's Guide

9. ADO and Visual Basic Guide for developer's

10. Dan Appleman's VB5 Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API

11. Dan Appleman's VB5 Programmer's Guide to the Win32 API

12. Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award