How to change Picture in a Picture box
Author Message
 How to change Picture in a Picture box

Cracked it.

Quote:
> I have a picture box on my form, i want to be able to change the image in
> code, How can I do this.

> Thanks in advance

Wed, 04 May 2005 23:38:13 GMT
 How to change Picture in a Picture box
I have a picture box on my form, i want to be able to change the image in
code, How can I do this.

Thanks in advance

Wed, 04 May 2005 23:28:47 GMT
 How to change Picture in a Picture box

Quote:
> I have a picture box on my form, i want to be able to change the image in
> code, How can I do this.

> Thanks in advance

PictureBox1.Image = Image.FromFile(path)

---
VBnet4Apps
http://www.avenuezx.com/vbnet4apps/

Wed, 04 May 2005 23:38:08 GMT

1. changing picture of a Picture Box

2. Change a color of a picture box picture

3. insert picture box inside picture box

4. Invalid picture on bound picture box

5. Upload picture to picture box and *save*?????

6. displaying pictures in a picture box

7. Unloading a Picture from a Picture Box?

8. sending picture box with picture and text to a printer device

9. Saving picture from a picture box using screen capturing

10. Resize Picture in Picture Box

11. Fast-loading Pictures to Picture Boxes?