VB.Net bug /fix list
Author Message
 VB.Net bug /fix list

Where can I go to get ALL the bugs reported on VB.Net and their relative
fixed releases if it has been fixed?  I'm running into a few bugs and I
don't want to waste time reporting them if they are already reported.

Thanks,
-John

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:00:40 GMT
 VB.Net bug /fix list
John,

Quote:
>Where can I go to get ALL the bugs reported on VB.Net and their relative
>fixed releases if it has been fixed?

You can't.

Quote:
>I'm running into a few bugs and I
>don't want to waste time reporting them if they are already reported.

Which version are you using? You can always start by posting about the
issues here, and perhaps someone can tell you if it remains in later
builds or not.

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:00:48 GMT

1. VB5 BUG LIST - Exhaustive and accurate list with fixes

2. Add another Bug to Microsoft's VB.Net List

3. VB.NET ODBC.NET limitations solved DSN list / Tables list

4. My Bug or VB.Net Bug ???

5. Bug in VisualStudio.NET editor for VB.NET

6. ADO.Net to fetch ActiveDirectory this function bugs in Asp.net but works in Vb.n

7. Will minor VB bugs _ever_ be fixed??

8. Bug Fix: VB 5.0, NT 4.0, About Box

9. Where are VB 4.0 Bug Fixes Available?

10. ANNOUNCE: Bug fix for CPUInfo.exe [shrinkwrap vb]

11. Fixed size form in vb.net

12. fixed-length string in vb.net