Code snippet storage
Author Message
 Code snippet storage

Can some of you reccomend a software that can store snippets of code. TNSB
from FMS looks awsome but is more than I can justify spending for just a
home, hobbiest.

Thank you !
Steve

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:39:49 GMT
 Code snippet storage
it is very good, consider  the download eval, it can store your own code
snipetts you just wont get the library of functions also the VS ide can
store snippents in the toolbox create a toolbox group(s) and put them in
there drag and drop

Colin

Quote:
> Can some of you reccomend a software that can store snippets of code. TNSB
> from FMS looks awsome but is more than I can justify spending for just a
> home, hobbiest.

> Thank you !
> Steve

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:20:05 GMT
 Code snippet storage
Hi, If you have the code in your code viewer, then you can select it, and
drag it to a tab on the toolbox!!

Happy To Help,
Tom Spink

http://dotnetx.betasafe.com >> VB, VB.NET, C#, C++ Code

Quote:
> Can some of you reccomend a software that can store snippets of code. TNSB
> from FMS looks awsome but is more than I can justify spending for just a
> home, hobbiest.

> Thank you !
> Steve

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 05:11:32 GMT
 Code snippet storage
HI Tom, that seemed to work fine. I created a tab called "My Code" .
Thank you !
Steve

Quote:
> Hi, If you have the code in your code viewer, then you can select it, and
> drag it to a tab on the toolbox!!

> Happy To Help,
> Tom Spink

> http://dotnetx.betasafe.com >> VB, VB.NET, C#, C++ Code

> > Can some of you reccomend a software that can store snippets of code.
TNSB
> > from FMS looks awsome but is more than I can justify spending for just a
> > home, hobbiest.

> > Thank you !
> > Steve

Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:37:22 GMT

1. Code Database Program - Store your code Snippets

2. Code Database Program- Store your code snippets

3. samples code snippets?

4. combobox: converting code snippet from VBA to VB

5. Code Snippet: Browse for Folder

6. Need code snippet for benchmarking a process.

7. Network Adapter MAC address code snippet

8. whats wrong in this code snippet?

9. Looking for code snippet to parse sentence into words

10. Liberty BASIC code snippet

11. FAQ - BASIC code snippets (long)

12. ANN: Visual Basic Code Snippets