QDotNet.com - new .NET resource launched
Author Message
 QDotNet.com - new .NET resource launched

Hi All,

Just to let you all know we have just launched http://www.*-*-*.com/
- a new .NET resource of articles and code samples from across the
web.

Our main feature is our searchable database of the best .NET pages.
On our front page you will find an area where you can suggest specific
pages to be added to the database.  If you know of any pages that will
be useful to other .NET programmers, please come and add them.  We
review each page suggested before adding to the database, which we aim
to have done within 24 hours of your submission.

We also take original articles and code snippets from contributors and
hold them on our servers (and add them to the searchable database).
So if you have anything to add, feel free to contribute.  Your name
will appear with any original submissions.

We look forward to providing a valuable resource, and hope many of you
will suggest your favourite links.

Regards,
Cameron
QDotNet.com

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:37:53 GMT

1. New Visual Basic.NET upgrade resources

2. kyduke(kyduke@yahoo.com)'s New Logic - New sorting, New paging method

3. Calling COM EXE from VB.NET Service leaves COM EXE in Memory

4. Automation error referencing .net dll from com (com interop)

5. news:3qgju8$j7m@ixnews3.ix.netcom.com

6. Severe VB.NET COM/.NET Interop Limitation

7. Opening a new window in ASP.NET and VB.NET

8. Launch a COM component (and make it start its container)

9. How to launch a Macro/Module when new record is added to table

10. launch default email client with a new message

11. Launching new bound form from MDI form troubles

12. Tek's launched new oscilloscope class