HowTo get access to emails on exchange server without Security Popups
Author Message
 HowTo get access to emails on exchange server without Security Popups

I am currently using CDO 1.21 to access exchange server emails on an
internal network and keep getting security popup windows whenever I try to
access the address book or the contacts in the email.  Does anyone know of
what I can use or do that will not cause these popups to occur.  Is there a
different component out there that I may use?  Is there something that I can
change on the exchange server that will stop the popups? Please Help...

Thanks
DJ

Tue, 17 May 2005 00:59:32 GMT

1. Email using vb 6.0 without exchange server

2. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****

3. Accessing calender and email from exchange server.

4. accessing email attachments on an exchange server

5. Acess Inbox of Outlook 2000/Express without Exchange Server

6. Exchange server object - bulk email

7. Getting POP3-email without MS Outlook

8. sending email using exchange server with ASP

9. Send Email using CDONTS with Exchange Server

10. Send email and Exchange server

11. Getting POP3-email without MS Outlook

12. Getting POP3-email without MS Outlook