FileSystemWatcher
Author Message
 FileSystemWatcher

Hello all,
    My application make use of a file system watcher object.
    However the files that the file system watcher object watches are the
same files
    that my application needs to edit.
    Is there a way to know(without improvisations in the application) that
the file was modified outside the application
    and not by the application?
    I am new to using this object and have no idea about its usage.
    Please help.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Indrajeet

Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:57:12 GMT

1. Threading and the FileSystemWatcher WatchForChanges method

2. FileSystemWatcher - capture who changed the file?

3. newbie question about FileSystemWatcher

4. FileSystemWatcher Path / Directory size

5. does FileSystemWatcher class work with Windows 98 ??

6. FileSystemWatcher Help.

7. Get Name Of FileSystemWatcher

8. FileSystemWatcher name by sender

9. FileSystemWatcher Service and network drives

10. FileSystemWatcher

11. FileSystemWatcher Issue with UNC

12. FileSystemWatcher - Repost