Did RC go out on MSDN?
Author Message
 Did RC go out on MSDN?

I can't find a .Net Release Candidate DVD or CDs in the MSDN mailings. Did
it ever go out? I can't locate the one that came with VSPJ.

Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:37:34 GMT
 Did RC go out on MSDN?

Quote:
>I can't find a .Net Release Candidate DVD or CDs in the MSDN mailings. Did
>it ever go out?

No, you either have to download it from MSDN Subscriber Downloads or
order it.

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:45:15 GMT

1. Compile RC-file to Resource-file with RC.exe

2. Calling RC.DLL instead of rc.exe

3. I want Commonrc.rc, Setup1.rc in your VB5.0 setup kit directory

4. ICP going going gone

5. MSDN Download vs MSDN CDs

6. When pressing F1 the error: The MSDN collection does not exist, Please install MSDN

7. university EMR send outs

8. on the outs

9. Learning the ins and outs of Peek and Poke

10. How to handle print outs in VB?

11. Filesystem Time outs

12. Session Variable Time-outs