How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window
Author Message
 How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

If they could adjust for resizing that would be great to.

Currently my first window has three columns but i would like them to span
the entire grid but not cause the horizontal slider to appear.

Thanks,
Phillip

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:25:40 GMT

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

2. DataGrid- What row am I in ??

3. Setting the size of a datagrid col in code

4. Setting size of DataGrid at run-time.

5. Selected rows in a Windows Form Datagrid

6. windows.forms.datagrid sorting and row height

7. Add row to datatable from datagrid without leaving current row with cursor

8. Set Data at Run Time in the Windows Forms DataGrid

9. Setting datagrid column width sets width of toplevel!!

10. Where am I on my DataGrid ?

11. Calculations and validations inside Datagrid(i am using sqlServer database)

12. Datagrid and OLEDragDrop - Can this be done?