any guidance on this wrapper component (either com or net)
Author Message
 any guidance on this wrapper component (either com or net)

I would like to have my aspx pages and asp pages coexist and use the same
session objects.  Currently we have a custom session object that persists
data to the db and are not using the ms built in session object.  I would
like to only use the new ms session state manager for our farm.  Any ideas /
suggestions on where to look for info on how to write a wrapper (either com
or net) so that the asp pages could utilize the new session state manager in
dot net?

Thanks in advance,
Jim Butler

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:56:18 GMT

1. .Net browser control wrapper...will there be one?, com interop is crap

2. Generating COM callable wrapper around existing COM object

3. Problem passing VB COM+ ASP Request object to .NET component System.Web.HTTPRequest through COM interop

4. COM Interop - using .NET component in VC6 client app

5. COM component in VB.NET

6. Automatic regsvr32 com components in .NET

7. Deploying COM Components created with .NET

8. Using VB6 COM component in .NET Problems (Beta2)

9. Problem using a UNC Path within a COM component in asp.net

10. some guidance for a newbie designing a database app in SQL Server 2k and VB.Net

11. .NET Rocks Architectural Guidance site is live in Beta preview mode