Collection Problem
Author Message
 Collection Problem

By the way in the code I am doing a Insert. The same issue occurs when I do
a simple add.

Quote:
> I have a collection. Everytime I add a new item it seems to simply copy
the
> first item.

> I have attached the test app I am working with.

> I would really appreciate some help with this.

> The test app has a class named test, a class named test collection, and a
> form.

> When I run the app, press the add button it will create a 'test' object
and
> setthe name to the text in textbox1 then add the object to the collection.
> then add another object with a different name.

> Press the show items button an the name for both items will be whatever
was
> enter 2nd????

> It is driving me crazy.

> Please help.

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:05:04 GMT
 Collection Problem
Are you using New to create each object?  It sounds like
you may be adding the same object each time.

Keith

Quote:

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:33:03 GMT
 Collection Problem
That did work when explicitly created a new object each time. But I am not
sure if this is the case within the actual app. I will check it out though.

Thank You.

Quote:
> Are you using New to create each object?  It sounds like
> you may be adding the same object each time.

> Keith

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:41:16 GMT
 Collection Problem
That works fine. What was I thinking. It make perfect sense.

Brain fart.

Quote:
> Are you using New to create each object?  It sounds like
> you may be adding the same object each time.

> Keith

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:54:25 GMT

1. collection problem

2. Links Collection Problem

3. hyper links collection problem?

4. collection problems...

5. Collection Problem

6. Collection Problem - Possible Bug?

7. Collection Problem

8. classes and collection problem

9. rdoConnection's rdoTables collection problem?

10. VB4-32 / Access 2.0 - Fields Collection Problem

11. Collection Problem

12. Forms collection problem