End search?
Author Message
 End search?

If you use "Find in file", you can find for a text, and it will mark every
match. However, how do you remove those marks? Even if I hide the "Find
Resuls" window, all the rows are still marked.

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 05:48:10 GMT
 End search?
Hi Etienne,
There's not a quick and easy way to do this, but if you close all the files
related to that particular project item, the next time you open it, they
will be gone.  For example, If you have the Design View and Code View open
for a Windows Form.  In order to remove them, close both the Design View and
the Code View.

Hope that helps.
Vicki Zhu
MS VJ Upgrade QA

> If you use "Find in file", you can find for a text, and it will mark every
> match. However, how do you remove those marks? Even if I hide the "Find
> Resuls" window, all the rows are still marked.

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 04:32:36 GMT
 End search?
LOL   no easy way to end search result!

Quote:
> Hi Etienne,
> There's not a quick and easy way to do this, but if you close all the
files
> related to that particular project item, the next time you open it, they
> will be gone.  For example, If you have the Design View and Code View open
> for a Windows Form.  In order to remove them, close both the Design View
and
> the Code View.

> Hope that helps.
> Vicki Zhu
> MS VJ Upgrade QA

> --
rights.

> > If you use "Find in file", you can find for a text, and it will mark
every
> > match. However, how do you remove those marks? Even if I hide the "Find
> > Resuls" window, all the rows are still marked.

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 04:57:56 GMT

1. Search for an End of Line?

2. Loop search, do something, stop at end

3. Searching untill the end of the word file

4. Search an Access DB backend using a VB6 front end

5. searching between start and end dates

6. Writing a front-end to use web search enginesI

7. Writing a front-end to use web search enginesI

8. Incremental search in DBGrid & End printing

9. Internet Search Front End

10. Internet Search Front End

11. Compile Error: End if without block end if

12. A2k: Controlling a back-end MDB from its FRONT-end MDB