Problems with adding Items in collections
Author Message
 Problems with adding Items in collections

I have a problem with adding objects to a collection in
VB.NET. When I add a new item, all the other elements get
the values from this new item, who makes all the items in
the collection equal to the last added element.

What do I do?

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:12:27 GMT
 Problems with adding Items in collections
You are probably not creating a new instance of the object each time,
and putting the same one into the collection each time.
Quote:

> I have a problem with adding objects to a collection in
> VB.NET. When I add a new item, all the other elements get
> the values from this new item, who makes all the items in
> the collection equal to the last added element.

> What do I do?

Sat, 10 Jan 2004 01:27:56 GMT

1. Collection.Add and Collection.Item question?

2. All items in my collection = the last item added

3. Collections, swapping items in a collection

4. VB Collections - Accessing the collection, not the item.

5. Collection Item problem

6. Problems removing items from collection by index

7. Problem with collection items

8. Removing a collection item problems ?

9. Problem getting collection items by key

10. Collection Item problem

11. Removing a collection item problems ?

12. Problem in assigning object to existing Item in Collection Object