preventing usercontrol resize of one dimension only
Author Message
 preventing usercontrol resize of one dimension only

How do I set a minimum size for a usercontrol, so any attempt to make it
smaller is rejected?

If I use

if width < 200 then width = 200

in the resize event, then it is very jerky in design mode, where as the vb
textbox control for example, prevent height changes if the multiline
property is false.

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:19:07 GMT

1. Usercontrol resize when label control resizes

2. Using a variable dimensioned as type UserControl

3. Resize form by internal dimensions

4. Dimension or resize controls

5. Resize the control to popup dimensions

6. HowTo prevent UserControl from being sited?

7. How to refer to just *one* of the dimension of a multi-dimensional array in VBA

8. Passing one dimension of a variant table as argument of a function

9. Control arrays - limited to one dimension?

10. Preventing DataGrid Row/Column Resizing At Runtime

11. How do I prevent the resizing of rows in a DataGid

12. Prevent Resizing of a form in VB3