Adding new Columnstyles to Grid Designer
Author Message
 Adding new Columnstyles to Grid Designer

I have written a few DataGridColumnStlyles (Combo, DatePicker, some user
controls) and I'd like to be able to use them at design time when setting up
table and column styles.

Reading through the help, it seems that I would need to write an extender
class for the grid control, but I'm not sure how to locate the list used by
the columnstyle collection editor for specifying columnstyle derivatives.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Robert Christian

Sun, 05 Dec 2004 08:23:04 GMT

1. How can I refresh data in data grid after add new/edit

2. How can I refresh/requery data in data grid after add new/edit

3. Need Help editing text in Add New Mode with an Apex True DB Grid

4. How do you clear a flex grid so that new data can be added

5. Data Bound Grid VB6 Adding New Records

6. DataGrid with Combobox ColumnStyle in Windows Forms

7. How Use format field DataGrid ColumnStyle Collection Editor?

8. Creating custom Columnstyles

9. Columnstyles

10. Datagrid and Columnstyles in vb.net

11. adding new records & new record

12. How to add new records in a new database