Way to set wrap/height in Datagrid?
Author Message
 Way to set wrap/height in Datagrid?

For a Windows app, is there a way to make the text in
every cell (not just the current one highlighted) in a
Datagrid vertically wrap around so that you can see more
than just one line? If you click on a cell, it will auto
wrap the text if your cell is tall enough to display more
than one line, but it doesn't auto wrap any other cell
until you click it (and then it unwraps the previous
cell). I would really like every cell to display as much
text vertically as possible even when it's not
highlighted, instead of just being on one line until I
click its cell.

I searched for several hours through the newsgroups
trying to find an answer to this but couldn't. I would
really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:55:39 GMT

1. Way to set vertical wrap for Datagrid?

2. Way to set auto vertical wrap in Datagrid?

3. Determining actual row height, or setting maximum row height

4. Setting form width/height = image width/height

5. Help: Can't set form height greater than screen height

6. Set TextBox Height = Grid Cell Height Fails

7. recalc flexgrid row height for wrap on resizing columns

8. Toolbar wrapping creates wasted height

9. Can you have a datagrid column heading be multi-lined or wrap

10. Vertical wrap in Datagrid

11. Word Wrap in Datagrid for VB.NET windows app

12. Datagrid word wrap