Release a reference from System.Reflection
Author Message
 Release a reference from System.Reflection

I have a VB.NET dll that is being call from Reflection by an ASP.NET
application.  After I run the page once, I have to restart IIS Admin before
I can make changes to the DLL and recompile...  Is there a better way to
release the reference?

 - Paul

Wed, 26 Oct 2005 04:19:34 GMT

1. How far can System.Reflection take you?

2. System.Reflection.Emit

3. documentation- attributes and the system.reflection object

4. It it possible to register an event using the System.Reflection

5. VB2008: Getting the System.Reflection.PropertyInfo from within a class property

6. releasing a Com Server reference from Vb.Net

7. Releasing object references....

8. Releasing Reference to an Excel Object

9. Reference not released ?

10. Releasing all references of componant

11. VB won't release reference to COM object in use by another proces s

12. DirectX Events not releasing object reference