Internal Size of control
Author Message
 Internal Size of control

I need to create a simple Custom Control - DateTimePicker allowing blank
value in it. I'm going to cover displayed in the text part of DTP value with
blank borderless TextBox.  I will write some code in Resize event procedure
to resize both DTP and TextBox. I will also resize control itself and its
constituent TextBox during new Font assignment.
In order to do all resizings properly I need to know the internal size of
the text part of DTP (its size, minus sizes of borders and button).
How can I find it? Or maybe somebody has some other ideas for creation DTP
wich allows to leave Date blank?
Thank you
Vlad

Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:34:00 GMT

1. form's internal size

2. Problems using an internal modem with MSComm control

3. internal error in Data-control

4. Adjust size and position of controls under the change of the Form size

5. Size of Controls limited by Form Size ?

6. Size of Controls limited by Form Size ?

7. MSComm control and NO response from Internal Modem(com3)

8. VB6 Internal DLL Variable can not be set to external activex control in IE

9. FTP UNIX Internal Transfer Control

10. How BYPASS INTERNAL NAVIGATION of a control ??

11. ActiveX Controls internal versioning

12. Adjust size and position of controls under the change of the Form size