IE Plugin
Author Message
 IE Plugin

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to create a plug-in in IE that will read the pages
loaded
and be able to update/alter the pages. does anyone have an idea or a link. I
am trying
to do this in .NET framework and VB.

Theo

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:41:07 GMT
 IE Plugin
I am by no means an expert in this area.  You may get some different
answers in the InetExplorer newsgroup.  However, I think you're looking for
Browser Helper Objects.  Use this link to get you pointed in the right
direction.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbr...
ml/bho.asp This could be possible in .NET, but it will involve quite a bit
of interop.

Hope this helps,

 Thank You,
 Dale Roberson
 Microsoft Developer Support

reserved.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 00:30:03 GMT
 IE Plugin
I have seing this before. I downloaded the example as well but it does not
work in .NET. This was written back in 1999. Is there
something else. I have seeing some plugins that for example read the loaded
HTML page and fill it up with values once they are loaded.
Can this be done, and using .NET?

Quote:
> I am by no means an expert in this area.  You may get some different
> answers in the InetExplorer newsgroup.  However, I think you're looking
for
> Browser Helper Objects.  Use this link to get you pointed in the right
> direction.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnbr...
Quote:
> ml/bho.asp This could be possible in .NET, but it will involve quite a bit
> of interop.

> Hope this helps,

>  Thank You,
>  Dale Roberson
>  Microsoft Developer Support

>  This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.
>  You assume all risk for your use. ? 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights
> reserved.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 03:58:59 GMT
 IE Plugin
No, the BHO link is really all that we have as far as I know.  However, you
may want to post this question in the InetExplorer group since those guys
deal specifically with programming for Internet Explorer.

 Thank You,
 Dale Roberson
 Microsoft Developer Support

reserved.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:31:17 GMT
 IE Plugin
No, the BHO link is really all that we have as far as I know.  However, you
may want to post this question in the InetExplorer group since those guys
deal specifically with programming for Internet Explorer.

 Thank You,
 Dale Roberson
 Microsoft Developer Support

reserved.

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:31:17 GMT

1. How to check for the IE plugin.

2. detect Adobe Acrobat Reader (IE plugin) in VBScript?

3. IE Plugin Help needed

4. IE Plugin Help needed

5. IE Plugin

6. IE Plugin Help needed