Incorrect Property Page displayed.
Author Message
 Incorrect Property Page displayed.

Dear All,

I am writting a UserControl that has a property the same as the Items
collection on a ComboBox.  Does anyone know how I can simply declare the
Type of the property as ComboBox.ItemCollection or some such declarative.

I have tried to use ListBox.ObjectCollection but this displays a property
page that adds Objects (as in System.Object) - which is no good.

I have subclassed a listbox within the UserControl and am simply wanting to
present its' Items collection for modification at design time.

Regards,

Magnus

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 07:36:08 GMT

1. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

2. Host for Property Pages or Public Property Page

3. How to open the display properties page?

4. Display property page at runtime?

5. displaying property pages on .exe startup

6. Display Property Page at runtime?

7. Spread control is not displaying in Property page

8. Display property page at run time

9. Display Property Page at runtime?

10. Display Property Pages

11. How to open the display properties page?

12. Custom property page not displayed