What's the Best Vb.NET Book ??
Author Message
 What's the Best Vb.NET Book ??

Hi
I'm a VB 6 programmer.. I have got the new VB .NET Technology.. It seems so
different than older versions.. I wanna move to the new .NET Technology..
What's the Best Book ( or any other way ) to Understand the .Net Framework
and VB .NET ( because I thought understanding the Framework is a Must to
Program the new VB )

Thank you very much !

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:14:33 GMT
 What's the Best Vb.NET Book ??
Take a look at : "Coding Techniques for Microsoft Visual Basic.NET"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735612544/026-4729858-8682800

Allan

Quote:
> Hi
> I'm a VB 6 programmer.. I have got the new VB .NET Technology.. It seems
so
> different than older versions.. I wanna move to the new .NET Technology..
> What's the Best Book ( or any other way ) to Understand the .Net Framework
> and VB .NET ( because I thought understanding the Framework is a Must to
> Program the new VB )

> Thank you very much !

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:43:30 GMT
 What's the Best Vb.NET Book ??
"Beginning VB.NET" by Wrox. Good book for beginners, especially those coming
from VB6...

--
Lincoln Bovee'
MCSD, MCDBA

Quote:
> Hi
> I'm a VB 6 programmer.. I have got the new VB .NET Technology.. It seems
so
> different than older versions.. I wanna move to the new .NET Technology..
> What's the Best Book ( or any other way ) to Understand the .Net Framework
> and VB .NET ( because I thought understanding the Framework is a Must to
> Program the new VB )

> Thank you very much !

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:14:13 GMT
 What's the Best Vb.NET Book ??
I have the Coding Techniques book by Connell and
Programming MS VB .NET by Balena. I've found Balena's book
to be far more helpful, especially discussing changes from
VB6.

Dennis

Quote:

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:28:45 GMT

1. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

2. Best Book on VB dot net Programming (the code side, not the GUI)

3. Best vb.net teaching book wanted

4. Please suggest good book on VB.NET

5. Any advice for a good VB .net book?

6. Good book for vb.net

7. Any good VB.NET book recommend?

8. Newbie - A good book for VB.NET

9. Can anyone recommend a good book for learining VB.NET

10. Can anyone recomend to me a good book or document for VB.NET

11. Good VB.Net Book

12. Good VB.NET Book?