Classes Losing there public property values when postback happens
Author Message
 Classes Losing there public property values when postback happens

Hi

My name is wayne.

I am currently working on Web App written in VB .Net

I have written a few classes which the base class is derived from
System.Object.

But my object keep losing there property values when a postback
happens.

Is there a way of getting my classes to remember my property data?

Must i maybe inherited from another class that implements this
functionality?

Thanks Wayne

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:05:10 GMT
 Classes Losing there public property values when postback happens
Hello Wayne,

Quote:
> I am currently working on Web App written in VB .Net

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:56:39 GMT

1. Passing value to class between postbacks

2. Assembly class public property "RootNameSpace" needed

3. How to monitor when a class's public property changes

4. Placing an control in a class module as public or private property

5. Value of Text Property of a UserControl is lost when Designer closed

6. The Value of the Text Property of a UserControl is lost when Designer closed

7. Properties losing there values

8. Has the option button lost it's Value Property

9. Active User Object properties lose their values

10. How to validate data when setting property values in a class

11. DateTime class and DateTimePicker.Value property...

12. Setting Property value in class module