Third party Combo and Grid
Author Message
 Third party Combo and Grid

I'd like to have multicolumn Combo with autoposition feature and grid with
different types of columns. I bought Infragistics Ultra Suite, but it has so
many bad features that I cannot use it.
Could anybody suggest anything else? I'm working with Windows based VB.Net
project.
Thank you
VC

Sat, 28 May 2005 21:33:04 GMT
 Third party Combo and Grid
Try the XtraGrid Suite with their editors, their wonderful. you could find
it at: http://www.devexpress.com/

Hope this helps
Shloma Baum

Quote:
> I'd like to have multicolumn Combo with autoposition feature and grid with
> different types of columns. I bought Infragistics Ultra Suite, but it has
so
> many bad features that I cannot use it.
> Could anybody suggest anything else? I'm working with Windows based VB.Net
> project.
> Thank you
> VC

Sun, 29 May 2005 22:11:40 GMT

1. Third-Party Grids, Combos and Lists

2. Third party grids

3. third party control - janus grid

4. Third party grid controls

5. Third party grids

6. third party control - janus grid

7. Grid of Combo Boxs = 3rd Party Tool?

8. Are there third party Command Button

9. Third Party Download Managers

10. VBA interface to third party DLL

11. Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)

12. Automatic Sending of Email by third party software (Access based)