need advice to convert VB app to ASP!
Author Message
 need advice to convert VB app to ASP!

Nothing does it automatically, but if you've done a good job on coding it in
the original VB app going from there to a Webform is much easier than going
from VB to the old ASP...you've still got to do a fair amount of work to do
the conversion and it's not automatic, but it's one h--- of a lot easier
than it has ben in the past.

Chuck

Quote:
> I was wondering what my options are for converting my VB
> windows based program to the web. I'm currently running in
> a 2-tier environment and want to add the MS Transaction
> Server and run a n-tier environment.  Are there any
> programs that automatically convert a VB app to the Web?

> Thanks in advance,

> Armeen

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:49:18 GMT

1. HELP: need advice to convert VB app to ASP!

2. Need advice in converting large 16-bit VB app to VB5

3. Advice needed for VB App Deployment

4. Converting ASP scripts to VB APP

5. Easy way to convert web based ASP app to standalone app

6. QuickBasic 4.5 app need to convert to VB.net

7. Advice needed: multi-user app using SQL Server backend

8. Need advice: How to control Outlook from an other app

9. Communication between 2 apps - advice needed

10. Converting Access Apps to VB Apps

11. Converting Existing forms and app to an ASP ?

12. **************** Is there any form to convert Access APP to VB APP