Ann: Nebula control library 1.20.1000.0
Author Message
 Ann: Nebula control library 1.20.1000.0

Ok, here's a new version of my Nebula control library :D
I've tried out something new here which turned out quite good:
a Led checkbox! (named CoolLedCheckbox)
Like the original checkbox, it supports unchecked, checked and
indeterminate checkstates:
blue led: unchecked
green led: checked
red led: indeterminate
clear led: disabled
Besides that, it supports several border styles and also a hover border
(the border is only shown if the mouse is pointing at the control). Also,
it supports two- and three-color-gradients for caption and background.

lastly, a small bug in the background three-color-gradient has been fixed.

As always, it's completely *free*! :D

You can download the control here:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Tenchi (remove 'spam.be.gone' for emails)

My VB.net Download Manager (Version 1.23.1234.0)
Homepage: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:18:01 GMT
 Ann: Nebula control library 1.20.1000.0
I've added a little bugfix for when you use three color gradients together
with a border.
Also, a demo project is included now.

Screenshots:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/downloadwunder/#Nebula

Download
http://mitglied.lycos.de/downloadwunder/Nebula/Nebula1.20.1100.0.cab

Here's a description of all the features in the Nebula control library:

Currently included are CoolLabel, CoolLedCheckBox and CoolProgressBar.

CoolLabel
=========
- use two color and even three color gradients for the background *and* for
  the caption!
- improved link label functionality - entering a link in the control and
  setting it to be a link will launch the browser on clicking it without
  any additional code! (which is neccessary with the lame standard crap)
- includes button functionality with two different button styles!
- easy form moving! If you set it to be a form mover, just clik and hold it
  to move the form it's placed upon without any additional code!
- vertical direction fully supported!
- pick from several different border styles
- *real* transparency coming soon (as soon as I get GraphicsPath.DrawString
  to work or or find a suitable workaround)

CoolLedCheckBox
===============
- supports unchecked, checked and indeterminate checkstates
- cool Led look with four colors:
  blue Led: unchecked
  green Led: checked
  red Led: indeterminate
  clear Led: disabled
- use two- and three-color-gradients!
- vertical direction fully supported
- pick from several different border styles
- hover border (the border is only shown if the mouse is pointing at the
  control)

CoolProgressBar
===============
- no way ugly block style as with the default progress bar
- fully customizable gradient for the progress indicator!
- shows percent, color changes if the progress indicator passes over it
  (also fully customizable)
- vertical direction fully supported!
- pick from several different border styles

All that at a price of: not $50, not $40, not $30, not $20, not $10 -
no, it's completeley FREE! :D

--
Tenchi (fr Emails 'spam.be.gone' entfernen)

Mein VB.net Download-Manager (Version 1.23.1234.0)
Homepage: http://mitglied.lycos.de/downloadwunder/

Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:10:25 GMT

1. Ann: Nebula control library 1.26.1000.0

2. Ann: Nebula 1.25.1000.0

3. Ann: Nebula 1.25.1000.0

4. New version of DownloadWunder.net (1.20.1000.1)

5. Ann: DownloadWunder.net 1.27.1000.0

6. Ann: 1.25.1000.0

7. New version of my Nebula control library

8. PC Install from 20/20 software

9. Stateless search from database (Return 20 and 20 records)

10. How to make a sinus output from 20 Hz to 20 KHz