How find name of computer
Author Message
 How find name of computer

Could someone tell me how to find the name of the computer I am currently on
using code?

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 04:52:03 GMT
 How find name of computer
You can use
Environment.MachineName

Quote:
> Could someone tell me how to find the name of the computer I am currently
on
> using code?

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 05:00:51 GMT
 How find name of computer
You could also use SystemInformation.ComputerName

Kevin

Quote:
> Could someone tell me how to find the name of the computer I am currently
on
> using code?

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 05:11:52 GMT

1. How to find current computer/machine name?

2. How can I find the computer (brand) name

3. Find Computer Name in VB3

4. How to find the name of my computer?

5. Finding the names of computers on the network???

6. Find Computer name

7. Finding Computer Names on a Network for use with WMI

8. ADSI:GetObject network path not found reading info other than the current computer name

9. Need sample for finding computer names?

10. Find Computer Name in VB3

11. Finding all the friendly computer names on a LAN

12. How to find computer name?