several config files
Author Message
 several config files

hi,

I just would like to know if it id possible to use several
configuration files
like "sql_first.config", "new_sql_connection.config", "what
_about_a_thrid_sql_connection_maybe.config", "something.exe
.config"....

my exemple ask about sql connection...
it meens that the new connection replace the first....
and that the third replace the second......
finally we use the third!

if it is possible how can I do this easily??

thanks for everything

a+
Lobrys

thanks

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:24:07 GMT

1. how to read from xml config ex: web.config

2. How the delete the file cache while copying a file several times

3. Flat files - managing several files

4. open mdb file and create several tab delimited ascii files

5. config file get deleted when I compile

6. Config File

7. .config file with smart client

8. reading web.config type file from windows service

9. CONFIG file rebuilt on every build

10. about app.config file

11. CONFIG files in VStudio 2003

12. Problem with config files in VB.NET 2003